Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Design Dazzle's "100 Ideas of Christmas Wonderful"


All of my Halloween decorations have been taken down and put away and I couldn't be more excited to have them gone.  It has been a slow transition getting in the holiday spirit with a new place.  I'm in the middle of putting up my Christmas decorations and I'm trying to find a place to put everything, but I'm going to have to accept that everything is just not going to fit.  Our house in Dallas was twice the size of our rental here in Calgary and it' been really hard to find a place for all of my decorations.  I guess I have such an emotional connection to so many of my decorations because they remind me of special moments, people and places we have been.

In the meantime, I am so excited to announce that I will be part of this years Design Dazzle's "100 Ideas of Christmas Wonderful" celebration that kicked off today.  I have almost wrapped up my project, but in the meantime please make sure to check out last years creative crafts, treats and decor by clicking on the button below.

275

I will be back soon to share some Christmas decorating treats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...