Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
from my Home to Yours......


If our greatest need had been information,
God would have sent us an educator.

If our greatest need had been technology,
God would have sent us a scientist.

If our greatest need had been money
God would have sent us an economist.

If our greatest need had been pleasure,
God would have sent us an entertainer.

But our greatest need was forgiveness,
So God sent us a Savior.

- Roy Lessin

The next few days will be spent with my family, and I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas.  Thank you for all of the support you have given this blog since I started it a little of six months ago. You will never know how much it has meant to me.  I can't wait to get the new year started and make more memories with you and future followers...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...