Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Fall Wreath

I'm in the middle of making Halloween decorations and thought I would start with my front door wreath.  The wreath I had prior to this one started fading and wasn't looking so good.  I didn't want to waste a pretty wreath so I took it out and spray painted it black.  Deco Art sent me a goodie box of paint and so I took the orange (Bright Orange) that was in there and painted up my "A" and wrapped it with a pretty black and white silk bow.  

I am getting all of my Halloween decorations out this weekend and will start decorating my front porch.  I'm very excited about it because I'm going to do a little something different this year.  Can't wait to share!



Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Very good way to update your wreath and letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be featuring you today... Make sure you visit later!

    ...♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the big 'A'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wreath is adorable! I Love Halloween decorations!!

    Please feel free to link up your Halloween wreath to my Make Yourself Monday Blog Hop!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of spray painting the actual wreath. I'm going to keep my eyes open at my thrift stores. Great idea! And your redo is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having the same problem with my faded fall wreath so I will definitely give this a try. Would leaves look bad black? I was thinking I could leave them regular old fall colors then closer to Halloween paint it black. Hmm. Thanks for the idea. I am a new follower. I hope you'll stop by soemtime. I just did 2 new wreaths this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's so fun and pretty!

    P.S. Your blog is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there -- your project was our top viewed link at last week's linky party -- WOOO HOO!! Stop by and grab the Top 3 button for your blog and share some more goodies with us. Congrats!
    Tracy
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/09/tgif-linky-party-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your wreath so much I had to feature it here: http://simplycottagelove.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-wreaths-decorate.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...